who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

9.06.2010

Day 141 - Catching the Butterfly







Can't help but share this. This is a 20-minute, Kapampangan Indie Film, ETC Best Short Film, 1st Philippine Digital Awards.

BALANGINGI (Nosebleed) is a Kapampangan short film that takes a peek into the life of Xoo, a young Filipino "pilosopo" who is forced to attend a blind date set by his nephew. He attempts to suppress his intellectual side but gives in and shows his true color to his date.

Short Film, Blind Dating and showing who you are. Super Informative and Funny. Really. Watch it. :D I'm sure you'll love it.

(I rarely share such, so I definitely share only the ones that catch my attention.haha!)







are you curious why this post is entitled " Catching the Butterfly"??

here is what I posted in my twitter account: (@rpregunta)
this is something I learn, and repeatedly learn everyday. the excitement of writing is like a flying butterfly. you have to catch it, before it flies away.





2 comments:

  1. haha... you have no idea how this post made my day. :) thanks... and thank you for dropping by the coffin rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I'm glad this made you happy. Write till we drop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??