who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

4.18.2010

Day 1 - Unpredictability is Yum! Ü

Inspired by the movie Julia and Julie and The Julia/Julie Project, I am now launching my very first LOVE PROJECT. I'll be here to monitor my own life and how it will lead to me finding my love. I'm so thrilled. I don't even know when this project will be accomplished. I only know one thing. That one day, he will be reading this blog and will die laughing at how hideous and silly my ideas are just to inspire myself to attract him to my life. Bringing all the lessons that I gained from my past, the guidance of my present (Papa God, a million books from psychology to vampire love.haha) and with a deep faith for my future, I surely am doing one of the most , if not the most fun and exciting project that I have ever done in my entire twenteen one years of my life. geesh! haha



This is just the beginning. I am totally thrilled.
Love, here I come :)

3 comments:

  1. guess who? just me..
    I'm reacting violently to my craziness ;)

    I'm happy, that is what's important,right?


    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment. yii, i can;t track my comments. you know how?

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??