who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

8.26.2010

Day 130 - Passion


Hi guys. I'm writing a lot at the moment so to break from the monotony, I just created another video entry for today. Quality is still not that good and I still have my lapses so forgive me. :D

I'll be singing "Mama Who Bore Me" in the video,too. It sucks so I am posting another video of just the song. It's acapella by the way. :)







P.S.
I am so excited for the interviews, so if you want to be featured on my blog, just add a comment with your email address or post it in my chat box. I'll be making the questions soon and I'll find a way to make the interviews interesting.





Thank you guys. Hope to hear from you.
Be blessed and goodluck to all our endeavors.





Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??