who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

8.10.2010

Day 114 - CHAPTER 2: More of me, More of Life

I was like in a therapy for days. I've been crying, looking at my past, identifying what I really want and what are my fears that kept me from getting what I want. To brighten my mood, I stripped the old pictures of my cork board and redesigned my vision board. Let the pictures speak for themselves.






one of the couples that I really respect and love. Their sweetness on cam and off cam is captivating. Judy Ann truly is a picture of a woman in love. Love it! Want to have the same joyous relationship as theirs. ( why did my vignette appeared to longer than it should be?haha)



6 Steps to being positive :)
-Create a positive playlist
-Make your own vision video
-Stop complaining
-Engage in happy hobbies
-Believe you will succeed
-Take the right steps to achieve your goal



My VISION BOARD!



again :)



Girls celebrate life.Girls take risks. Girls make you laugh.Girls are creative.Girls reinvent themselves.Girls speak their mind.



luxuries but definitely a must-have for me. Samsung Omnia II, Ipod touch and frequent getaways. :)



food trips and trips around the world. Who wouldn't love these?



Perform. <3



Have my man tell me this. wee!





The board does not summarize my whole being and longings. My faith and God is not there. I have a lot. But I certainly love this vision board. Hope you guys loved it. Expect more of who I am in the next posts. I promised right? :) In the next days - Job Hunting! :)




Love comes when I'm ready :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??