who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

8.02.2010

Day 105 - Love, Drunk and Good men


Found this video on one of the videos shared by s friend in Facebook. I can't explain it better than the song can. Please listen to Haven't met you yet (lyrics) by Michael Buble.




Sometimes, I loathe men. I don't deny the fact that I'm a feminist and have standards when it comes to boys I want to date (hey, it's a free country. Every girl deserves a man, a good man), but I really hate it when some men just play around. Hate 'em and the things they do. However, I have this one friend that I'll be featuring in this post. (to you, pay me! haha)





Arjal Bryan Altes, (Brent Ocampo in FB) is one of my good friends and co-member in our university's Theatre Guild Organization. He's a licensed engineer, an entrepreneur, a good and jolly person and definitely a part of my circle of friends that I'm very proud of. Just yesterday, he was an answered prayer. (well not really a prayer because I did not pray for it. Maybe unconsciously, but oh well. Why bother going to such explanations.) I was at a house party, co-worker and friend's birthday, Sheryl Mercado. We were celebrating it with her girlfriend and her siblings and her new friends, eating,laughing,drinking. I'm not sure why, (and this is very rare I tell you) but I got drunk just as the party's about to finish. Every one's planing to sleep at the house and they all are persuading me to do the same but I just don't want. I appreciated the offer so much, yet there are some things that I really want to avoid happening on evenings like that, so out of the blue, I sent an sms to Arjal. Luckily, he replied. He went to find the place, fetch me (he has his own car, but his house is not very near the place where I'm at. He was fast though) and allowed to have me stay at their house for the night. I only want to go home at our house when I'm sober. There, he offered me drinks (coffee or water, I had water) and I immediately fell into that deep slumber caused by alcohol. I woke up I was feeling sick (hungover), had lunch at their place, went to the mall then we parted ways.



My point? Well, I'm just happy that I have a guy friend that I can sleep beside with (and he can snore loudly and fart repeatedly and he's lucky I won't hate him,haha) and feel very safe. :D




There are still good men out there. Love, I will find you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??