who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

10.23.2010

Day 185 - Memories of Love

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted anything here. But I have been reading your notes, don't you worry. Thank you for the support. I actually have been thinking of topics that I might write about to drive more traffic to the site so I can reach out to more people. Well, I'll have that in the parking lot for now and I'll go ahead and tell you what have made me post something at 4:52 in the morning. Here goes.



I assume all of us have friends. I am not pertaining to just acquaintances. I am pertaining to long time friends, friends you grew up with and friends that you actually knew very well. Well, in my world, I have those people. I am lucky enough to have maintained a small circle of friends since I was 12, and still have them around me until now. It's been 10 years and we're still counting. Only a few of us are still in school, most have graduated and are taking their journey to their chosen careers. Still we manage to stay in touch and celebrate special events together.



So when you have been friends with certain people for a very long time, attraction is inevitable I guess. Especially if these people enjoy the same things as you do and know you more than most people do. I have a fair share of these attractions. But being the weird me, I don't take such feelings to the next level. Men in the closest to me are always branded as my "buddies", "brothers", "best friends" and with those branding, the comforting idea that I will always have them. No complications. No break ups.



Right at this moment though, I want to tell you one of my closest friends that I have been thinking about. So this guy never had a girlfriend ever. He's 22, now to start a good career as a certified public accountant and a good person. Well he usually teases all his friends, but that's who he is. The teaser. So we never had anything more than friendship going on between us, but he is special to me, just like all my special friends. I just realized that he trusts me though. Like a lot. He studied at a different city for his licensure examinations, but when he had this very serious problem, he texted me and wants to talk to me. He has always been like that but I never seem to notice. When he was about to have his training, I'm the only one he asked for help, and bought clothes and suits. It has always been that way since early college. When he was alone at school doing some duty, he would text me and treat me lunch just to accompany him. Before I had this boyfriend whom I almost give all my salary to and he was so outraged and was the "only" person who suggested he'd keep my money instead. At the early years of college, I used to teach him and encourage him to sing. He loves musicals,too but is too shy to pursue anything about it. He always teases me though, saying I'm not his type. Maybe he's just comfortable with me. That doesn't mean he likes me,right? There was a time in college when I really liked him but I pushed it out of my mind. I just remembered it now because my girl best friend asked me if I like him. Anyway, enough about him, or about us. For sure these thoughts are out of my mind in a few days. Right now, I will just enjoy being single. Enjoy life!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??