who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

6.23.2011

Day 428 - When one word makes all the difference

Now before I sleep, let me just post this. If ever, I, and any one of you will take this seriously, it is life changing.

Saying I WANT to get something, is like dreaming that you want to get something.
Saying I CHOOSE to get something is deciding to get something, and killing all alternatives.
Saying I COMMIT to get something means you will do whatever it takes to get it. It's like saying you are going to get it, or you will die trying.




When one word makes all the difference.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??