who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

6.24.2010

Day 67 - Loving (trying) the stubborn me

Still at home when I'm supposed to be at work. Just had a fight with my mom. Sometimes they can't just trust you. I hope there is that someone that can see the efforts that I try to give, someone that could appreciate the things that I'm trying to do.

But what if that someone is myself. Do I really need to keep looking for inspiration and happiness from other people or I just have to smile at myself and keep going my way even if they don't believe in me and even if up until now everything still feels like a challenge? My time has always been a challenge. But who can help me better than myself? Who?


Let me quote one of my favorite Sue's line at Glee.

"It's not easy to break out of your comfort zone. People will tear you down, telling you you shouldn't have bothered the first place. There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convinve yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday they will."












I just have to be the bestfriend of myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??