who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

6.23.2010

Day 66 - Thinking of Me

Here yea. I haven't updated my love project for months. I might be using this love project as my main blog as of the moment. So let's go on and discuss what I have been up to the past weeks.


I am going to gauge my love for certain areas of my life as of the moment. 5 hearts. 5 being the highest, 1 the lowest (of course). Let's begin.





---
School Love - 1 star



Well, this is my blog and I am not going to fake it with myself. Yes, I am not loving school so much right now. I feel lonely, and today I just ditched all my subjects. (I attended one and there was no one in the classroom. tsk!)

I don't know if it's just the start of the irregular vibes but I'll cope up. soon :)


Quit fear Rachel!!



---

Work Love - 3 stars
Just fair. I need my job because I'll be paying my tuition fee. I'll have to be very competitive. Top boxes, here I come!



---

Passion Love - 5 stars

Everyday of my life, I grow hungry of theatre. And I think subconsciously, I get the satisfaction of that part of me evrytime I watch glee. And I watch glee everyday. LITERALLY. haha!


---

Love Life Love - Confused

Sigh. I want him.












signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??