who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

6.29.2010

Day 70 - randomness (part 2)

Just woke up, getting ready for work. I listened to Kris Aquino's goodbyes to Boy Abunda, KC Concepcion and her talk shows. I cried. (and this triggered me crying over myself)




"I just want to be able to sleep at the right time for sleeping. I just want to be out there, doing what I would love to do. But I know I will bear the fruits of what I'm doing right now at the perfect time. I make my world and God guides me. If I feel alone right now, maybe Ma'am Estrada is correct, "give yourself time to adjust". So I just have to smile at the world and conquer everyday".




AJA! AJA!




prepare for work. :)

1 comment:

  1. ihh blest ako din.. haha.. grabii naman.. di man ako nakaktulog sa tamang oras.. i miss you blest sobra! :(

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??