who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.29.2010

Day 101 - To all the people loving me

I can't say much here. I thank you so much guys. so much. My life is always bright because of you guys. I'll make a soft copy of our photo mosaic once I got the time and know how to do it via photoshop. haha


I'm blessed :)

super. :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry chel if you need some help assist kita eje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ӏ κnow thіs іs οff
    topіс but I ωas wondering if you knew of
    any ωiԁgets Ι could add to my blog that automatіcally tweet my
    newest twitter updаtes. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Feel free to surf my web page ; display fridge

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??