who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.01.2010

Day 73 - (part 2) A thank you for Bee (my brother)

Okay. So my Brother appreciates me. I am just reposting the exact post he has in his blog about me.



---



Prince Max supports:
Queen Rachel's Love Project

Well, as her little brother, Im here to support my Big Sister's crazy but interesting project for her Kingdom-- The Love Project.

Queen Rachel of the Southern Valleys is a love advocate. She enthusiastically dreams for the King who will melt her heart and finally complete the missing pieces of her life. If my 500 Days of Rebellion Project purports revolt against mediocrity, her Love Project stress for self discovery and a readying project for her future wedlock.

The Great King has instilled creativity, enthusiasm and unconditional love to Queen Rachel, that is why she deserves a counterpart that will complement her in the areas of her life and to run their Kingdom according to the purposes of the Great King.

Let us accompany Queen Rachel in her journey, pray for her future "Knight in Shining Armor" and of course follow her blog:

www.dloveproject.blogspot.com


Long Live the Great King!















Visit his blog guys:

1 comment:

Any comments??