who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.17.2010

Day 90 - There are still good hearts out there

Today, I am posting some of the inspiring ideas that I was able to encounter a few weeks ago. Reading blogs and following other people about what they do is really fun specially when they do it for a cause - life and people.

In this post, I will be using pictures, posts coming from other people. You can go and follow them on your own. You'll love 'em.

---



I already forgot how I came across her blog. All I remember was that I was impressed by her ideas and way of writing, and that I felt she is up to doing special things. And I followed her blog. Lately, she has done a very unique deed which I super loved. Here is the exact post: ( to Ms. Daniela Siegenthaler , I'll be reblogging your post, hope you don't mind. I really want to share what you have done to my friends and readers. Advance thanks!)





the wish tree: part two

i really didn't know what to expect after we left the wish tree that first day. would someone take down the sign and bag of tags for wishing? would anyone even find it? would people really do some wishing? i just couldn't predict or imagine, but knew that whatever took place next, it would be a journey of sorts. the first night i went back to the tree, there had been no wishes yet added to the ones faith and i had placed that monday. the tree is not directly off of any path, so it's not an obvious find. but the second time i returned, i was totally and wholly overcome by emotion, and felt a kind of magic unfolding:













Comments


oh yes! this is the magic wishing tree. and still...every time i hear more new wishes i get choked up with tears.

this is such a wonderful idea dani. you give people hope and a little magic in their lives by creating a written wish and hanging it on this beautiful tree.

i am convinced the tree feels all the good vibes coming from those wishes. well really we all do don't we?

Posted by: sazzy | 14 July 2010 at 23:16


oh dani! this is amazing, what you've started. all that energy of love and hope and belief, with somewhere to go. what an amazing peek into people's hearts right here "i wish she'd notice" and "i wish that someone special would come into my life"

all of this is so very good. you are inspiring me. and bringing me to tears (of happiness)

xo

Posted by: meredith winn | 15 July 2010 at 02:34


oh, how wonderful!!! such a happy feeling.

Posted by: jodi | 15 July 2010 at 07:42


oh, tearing up over here. I so love this project and am glad to see it grow. what a special place you have made.
I think I might like to try this in my little neck of the woods.
magic.

Posted by: vanessa | 15 July 2010 at 12:03


And yet again, your pictures turned out much lovelier than mine. *sighs* You've had more practice, I suppose. I love them so!

The tree really is a magical place, isn't it? *sighs* I love it there. Thanks so much for sharing the experience with little ol' me. :)

Love love.

Posted by: Faith | 15 July 2010 at 13:12


wow. just like all the people who have commented here, I too cried. Tears of joy and surprise. I was really impressed and inspired during part 1 of the wishing tree, but when I saw all the pictures for the part 2, I just realized there are still a lot of people with hope here in our world. So touching. Keep it up. I love your blog :)

Posted by: Shiva143vish | 15 July 2010 at 13:51


This is incredibly moving and beautiful. Thank you for doing it, and thank you for sharing it. Amazing....

Posted by: Anne | 15 July 2010 at 14:35


That is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen! I have chills and goosebumps and all kinds of good feelings now! What a great idea!

Posted by: Maegan | 15 July 2010 at 18:14


utterly and completely moving. thank you for sharing this.

Posted by: gonzomama | 15 July 2010 at 21:00



---



I just saw this account when my eyes fell on the recent tweets and I immediately followed it. Everytime I read all the tweets here, my heart's crushed. I feel weak that a lot of people are sad and lonely but at the same time it inspires me to do something worthwhile for other people. Here are some of the tweets.














---

Isn't life just becomes lovely when you exhaust it helping and loving people? I hope to do such great things in my life. If each one of us has these kinds of thoughts, wouldn't the world be much,much happier?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??