who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.15.2010

Day 88 - Is Rejuvinating

I don't know how to put this, but these are the things that are currently happening to me.


- resigned at my call center job
- has many absences for school
- not so healthy




But I'm looking forward to REJUVENATIONS.



Here is the picture that's in my mind, when I'm at my lowest.



I'll be crying and running to my father (He is Papa God, not my biological father). I'll be crying hard, repeatedly saying, "I always try to be a good girl". And he'll just brush my hair with His hands and shower me with comfort telling me, "Then just continue trying. I love you just the same." Then I'll have the strength to face the days ahead because I know He will always be ready to accept me. My father will always love me and trust me to be a good daughter. Maybe I'm not close to that yet, or maybe I am. But one thing's for sure, He cares. Endlessly.





There. That made me more comfortable. Love tank half full. Growth capacity, always full.

1 comment:

  1. In Dad's arms,. there you find one place called Home..

    God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??