who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.19.2010

Day 91 - To My Love

Dearest Love,



I just cried. Well, just a few tears. Everytime I see men that are so sincere with their love for their ladies, I cry. Maybe it is the yearning in my heart. Maybe there are just some things about my self that I need to improve to attract you into my life. Like constantly praying for you. Its just that I don't know if I'm really ready. I don't know if I can take care of a relationship once I found you. I've messed up. And everyday I wake up to find myself thinking about how could I make life worthwhile. Maybe this life is all about choosing the road that best suits you, and taking that road, never stopping no matter what. I'm sad. I still can't find a religion that will cater to my belief. I wanted to be a good church-goer, but I just can't force myself to believe things that are hurting me. And I love my Father so much, much more than all the words the Bible can say. And I firmly believe that my Father loves His people, and wouldn't want to break the world, just to make all things work out. I know that my mind is so feeble and cannot understand His ways, but I only believe in His love and unfailing trust. I just hope I can talk to Him, He maybe is not so proud of me, I'm not sure, but everyday I will try to be a better person, for Him, and for myself.

I love you. I want to be ready to meet you. I want you to love a whole person, so that we could both help each other fill our love tanks to the fullest each day of our life. I love you. And I know you'll be there, supporting me every step of the road I've chosen. I love you and all the things about you. I want to meet you. I want to be with you and to love you the way you want to be loved. I want to share every thought, every feeling I have with you. I want to spend the rest of my lifetime with us together, looking in one direction, growing in love and faithfulness everyday.


I love you.


And I will be hungry for your love, and I know I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??