who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.11.2010

Day 84 - Resolutions

I work in a call center, still a front line agent. If that sounds like a jargon for you, a front line agent means you are part of the team who gets the calls first. We are a technical support team so we troubleshoot with customers then we escalate the calls to level 2 (escalations department) if we have already exhausted everything that we can try from our end. A basic call structure can actually be applied to our day-to-day activities.


1. Proper Greeting
2. Getting Customer's Concern
3. Setting Expectations/Education
4. Troubleshoot to Resolve the Issue
5. Proper Closing


Now if I translate this to a day's activity, here's how I analyze it:

1. Properly Building your Disposition for the Day
2. Identify your Day's Goals
3. Set your Mind on How these Goals will be Achieved
4. Day Proper
5. Closing the Day with a Thank You and Prayer




I had a call that lasted for almost two hours - my last call for the day. Since we went through a couple of installations, there were plenty of time for us to converse. The customer seemed to like talking that we talked about the music genres that we love to listen to, and he laughed hard when I told him I hate local rap music (specially the very offending ones, filled wit bad words and hate). I enjoyed most of the time that we were sharing our musical interests (I am working for a music software and hardware account). However, his issue was not resolved because it was an issue with the usage rights for his songs already, and I can't help him further. He needs to again find all those thousands of music that he already have on the player, burn them again and transfer them to his mp3 player. It made me sad and the fun conversation that we had ended with a very disappointing mood. I then realized that what if my vigor to resolve every customers' issue will be the same enthusiasm that I will apply to my everyday goals? That means everyday, I won't rest until I reach my goal -- idealistic but good, right?


There. So everyday, to continuously fill my love tank, I have to make sure that I end the day having much respect for myself. I'll only get that if I spend the day on something worthwhile. And when your love tank is full, you will have plenty of love to share, and plenty of good things to attract to your life. wew! Hoping I'll have this in mind -- ALWAYS. :)

















I haven't done this religiously, but here is the marriage quote for this day's post:

The fulfillment of marriage is that joy in which each lover's true being is flowering because its growth is being welcomed and unconsciously encouraged by the other in the infinite series of daily decisions which is their life together.

in short

Marriage is flourished by choosing to spend your life with your partner, each day of your life.



Sweet! Can't wait for my Marius. haha (love interest of Eponine in Les Miserables)







Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??