who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.06.2010

Day 79 - Signs

A lot would be confused why I keep on skipping dates on my blog. Well, here's the deal. Even if I do not post, the days keep on going. So that's what I need to constantly remind myself. Also, I am counting all the days that have passed since the love project started.



Before the day's post, let me post an analysis of the this project.


Date the project started: April 18, 2010
Total no. of days the project has elapsed: 79
Total no. of posts: 17
Total no. of times the site was opened/viewed: 371
Total no. of followers: 6


So from the data shown above, I have missed 62 days of posting about my love project which means I only have posted at 21.52%, current duration.


Conclusion:
Out of 5 stars (and not taking into consideration whatever reason I might have for not posting), I rate myself 2 for eagerness with the project.


Recommendation:
You silly author, post more! haha


To inspire myself (and to review my readers how this all started), click this link to be redirected to DAY 1 - Unpredictability is Yum .



Well, this is just an introduction. This post is not all about the analyses. It's about SIGNS. Let me start.







--------


I failed to follow my promise to myself. I still keep missing the things I need to do. Just today, my morning started with signs.






Sign 1 - Zune Social Friend's Message

I have this friend on the zune social (online community for zune users). Well if you guys do not know, Zune is an Ipod competitor (easiest way to define it). But heck to online community, we are far more better than ipod. Anyway, I opened my software to start playing songs and saw that there is a message for me. Here are screenshots:


Can you guys read the message? He said, "For what it's worth, it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit... start whenever you want... you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or worst of it."




iep2s27 was the one who made the comment





Sign 2 - Song from Paramore's Album Brand New Eyes.

I was just randomly listening to songs and decided to just play this album. I haven't listened to the whole album because I only listen to 2 songs from it. My attention was caught by the following lines:



Verses from Misguided Ghosts by Paramore



Sign 3 - My blog's address misspelled

As I was typing this blog's address on my browser to start making posts, it opened another site. To my shock, the other blog's address was very close to mine's.


I forgot to put "L"




First post my eyes saw at this blog





wew. Last night, I was crying hard. My mom pushes me to talk when I don't want to. I told her don't push me to talk when at the end I'll still be solving my problem alone. It was a sharp statement and full of pain. I cried hard and I just wished God can talk to me PHYSICALLY, with sounds and all. I can't really read His ways when my mind is clouded. Now I am left to think if all the things I saw today where really signs. All I know is one thing. That I can only help myself. And nothing will happen if I stay put on our living room.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??