who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.08.2010

Day 81 - Back on the Ball Game

hmm. I am happy. Definitely happy. I know there were bumps along the way (and sure there will be more bumps) but I'm gonna make sure that I'll be wiser. We should always be smarter that yesterday, right? Well, I have been crying for days. And I constantly talked to myself during those days. If I can be a very good adviser to others, I should also give that privilege to myself. And you know what, I was able to tell myself some reasonable reasons (haha). The only thing that I need is not the assurance that I will get from my teacher. I only need to prove to myself that I can conquer the fear of facing my teacher. Because all I really need is to snatch back that respect for myself with regard to studies that I am losing. Well guess what, i'm back on the game and my love tank is increasing. Love it! I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy. Looking forward to good days.


My life is not perfect. But who says I can't be happy? Life is not supposed to be perfect. Because you yourself will make your life better everyday. Room for improvement, room for achievement. wew. I am definitely a positive girl again. And even if I found out that the guy I liked likes another girl (after he just told me a few days ago that he misses me a lot and dreamed about me saying I love him), I'm still happy. I deserve much better than that. I deserve a love that will surpass the love I can give (demanding?haha). Well, my love tank's full. That's when you feel happy and lovable.



Eating cheese bread guys. Till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??