who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.01.2010

Day 73 - Longing Inside

I always read about this - - unless you have a definite idea of what you like, nothing definite will happen.


hmm. At this point, when you are 21 years old and is working, not really a graduate yet, you are supposed to have that one big goal already,right? Well, that's what I'm supposed to accomplish within this week. To know what I really, really like. I just miss all the times that I am with my friends. I hate not being happy.




Here's the quote for the day:

The thing that counts most in the pursuit of happiness is choosing the right companion. Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things: finding the right person and being the right person.



My reaction? That's right. You can only find the right person when you are rightfully a person to be loved. And when will you know that you are of that state already? You are going to feel it. You cannot love unless you love yourself fully, or else you and you're partner will suffer the problems of insecurities and all that crap. whew. I really want to be that full person, ready for love. But I really have to work on myself first. Control myself. Control my time. Know what I really want in life. When I am that full person, then I'll attract the same person that is also full of love and security and we can choose if we want to be together. Sounds idealistic? Well, living in my world, I tell you, there are still a lot of the good men out there. Out here actually.



wew, I am having not the perfect day of my life, but I'm starting to feel good.









Goodluck to me.



I miss my father (not my biological father), but my Papa God.




2 comments:

  1. Everyone hates being unhappy unless masochist ka or something...

    This project is progressing well chel keep it up! mukang nakakatulong si handre ah... eje

    My question ako, bakit biglang nagjump from day 5 to day 66??

    ReplyDelete
  2. uu kua, big help si handre :)
    kasi di ako nakapagpost sa mga day na yun, and I'm counting all the days since I started the idea., kaya yun, tuluy tuluy ang count, kahit di ako nakakapagpost,

    ReplyDelete

Any comments??