who am I?

who am I?
my 2010 haircut
Inspired by the Julie/Julia Project, mine is all about falling in love -- with your self, your faith, and your life. In this world where our hearts yearn for a partner, I will continue to everyday grow in a good way, till my love tank's full and ready to share that love to the man I will choose....
Heart Beat

Click Here For Emoticons &
Heart Beat Emoticons

7.27.2010

Day 99 - Personal Therapy

Do you believe that everyone has their own mental issues? Well, that was an exaggeration but I do believe that everyone of us has something to fix about his own self.


So here I am. Fixing something about myself. I tell you this is an ongoing therapy. Once in a while I always have to talk to myself, separate myself from my therapist-self so that I can help myself (confusing?).



Do I have a perfect life right now? Well I don't. But deep inside,I'm happy. When I think of all the good things in my life, I can't force myself to be sad (which is one very good thing if I may say). I have been a mess and a waste for the past weeks, but I think all of those were a result of one thing -- cowardice. I'm a coward, yes I am. That's why I keep missing my classes. Because I cannot face the wrath of my teachers, I cannot face the hard examinations and the confusing seat works. I am a coward because I can't face the results of my sloth or simply the results of not being able to plan my days and my time right.

All of it WAS my fault.
But if the day has passed already, then it's a part of a PAST.


I can move on.
I can leave all those bad things behind.
Am I afraid to face every day? Yes I am.

But I want to be free.
I want to be strong. I am strong-willed. I can easily make up my mind. I can do a lot of things but I don't know why I'm hiding, hiding behind this coward mask, because this is not me.






Am I ready to move on?












I will make up my mind that I am ready. and everything will follow.


Godbless to all our endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments??